Wednesday, September 24, 2008

work * just won't end

today, at work, is just as hectic as the previous days...

i was supposed to do some personal chores (including calling my mom & dad to check on them as they were both not feeling so well), but was too busy during the day and before i realized it was already too late in the day for me to do anything...

i am really looking forward to the weekend (touch wood, no more emergency, no more urgent requests please). please just leave me alone for a couple of days before next week starts again.

i was told that we will get a day back as compensation for working on the entire sunday last week.
one piece of good news, at least.  i will use it towards my upcoming break... hehe....

4 comments:

~米雪~ said...

u are right...
work just won't end...
that's why we need to find our own time to rest...

sabe said...

work life balance please....before it is too late.

Ciyou said...

I have tons of work after I come back from my vacation. But just no mood to work too.

I'm also looking forward for the weekend so that I could rest and unpack all my things

aileen :: motu said...

yes indeed... and the trick is to find time to rest! hahah, if only we could have another 24 hrs in a day to just do the things we like to do and NO WORK!