Thursday, September 4, 2008

Recess!

in my high-school days, 
one of my favorite sessions was RECESS time!
we would be "freed" for 20 mins during recess...  
could chit-chat, line up for snacks in the canteen, sneak out to the store across the street for more choices of snacks, etc...

today, at work, i decided to allow myself to go wild and have RECESS!
what i did during recess:  took pictures of my desk with my mobile phone.... 
** messy desk...  no time to tidy it up...
** coffee from cova, at last!!!!  my first one this week.... i almost thought i was going to die out of thirst for cova's coffee (jenny: thx for getting it...)... i originally wanted to step outside for a break but i was having such a terrible headache, i decided to stay in... while waiting for my coffee and lunch, i went to the pantry to get panadol...  but there was none left (does it mean a lot of ppl are having headaches in the office?  probably!  who wouldn't??!!)...  
** happy things #1 ~~ a little twin stars ruler

** happy things #2 ~~ calculator with my own decoration: lace, lace, lace & rose, rose, rose stickers (this is also my trick of differentiating mine from others...  cos no one can touch my calculator!!  this particular one has accompanied me for over 6 years... it's my lucky charm!  i wouldn't be able to count without it!!!  hahahaha)

** happy things #3 ~~ more little twin stars stuff....

in order to keep going...
i will tell myself:
STAY HAPPY....  
goodnight.

4 comments:

kaekae said...

motu... i did the same to my calculator arr!! mine got little twin stars stickers around and a twin stars mirror on it...

and mine was with me for 8 years la!!! i also can't count with it gar!

Anonymous said...

will life be easier after this week?? make me sad to see that you are suffering like this...i wish i could help...

joanna

sabe said...

so many twin star stuff on your desk!!!!! hahahaha.....like a primary school student!!!! wish u can have some rest during the weekend.

Anonymous said...

CC