Thursday, September 11, 2008

many new ideas..... project no.3


yet another little idea of mine...
this one is about hearts and fabrics...

hmm but with my recent working hours, i won't really have any time to start on my ideas after work on the weekdays... and on the weekends, i am either too tired already or too packed with other activities....  i don't know when i can start on these little ideas....  they may ended up just being *ideas on the paper*.......  

but my hands are becoming quite *restless*...  it's been awhile since they last laid themselves on the sewing machine, the scissors, needles, fabrics....  
arr!  i just saw my pinky finger wriggled....    

3 comments:

Ciyou said...

waiting forward for your new stuffs~~

Anonymous said...

always good to draw them down...maybe can make these when you are less busy!! or just laugh at the ideas later (i always do)!! ahhaa!!

joanna

~3iNnA~ said...

I am catching up on your old post.

I do the same also. I have ideas in my head/paper but never tackle it for many many years.

Same here either on weekdays no time and by the time weekend arrive I am so tired.

Now that I am no longer working I am finally have the chance to move my sewing/craft area to one room and office to the other.

Thank you for your inspirational.

I can tackle the ideas on the book to actual projects now.