Thursday, September 11, 2008

the little struggle


my vanity case... it's been with me for quite a number of years now.
it's my friendly assistant ~~ helping me to keep vanity goodies like sunscreen, foundation, face powder, mascara, etc neat and tidy.
the other day, i saw these... pretty and lovely!
and my little struggle started...
should i or should i not *get a new one*???
after a couple of days and some serious thinking, i decided to be *good*...
my twin stars one is still in very good condition and this particular case is not something one can find easily in shops nowadays anymore...  it's becoming an antique in itself...
so,
i decided to be loyal and passed on the other ones.... 

talking about being vain with these vanity goodies...
somotu likes to describe me as a "little painter",
somotu thinks i am like a painter who draws and paints every morning.
drawing the same things every morning: eyes, ears, mouth, nose and cheeks
on the same piece of drawing paper: the big round pizza-shaped face

No comments: