Wednesday, September 10, 2008

little goodies


got myself some new buttons (again)....
this shop is nearby home and comes in very handy when i urgently need materials for my projects, as well as when i am feeling bored and want to do some shopping or digging into heaps of treasures...
some of these are not new to me as i got them awhile ago...
nevertheless, i got myself more of them cos i am afraid that the shop will discontinue them....
see, this is really my problem...  i always think like this which makes me ended up getting more and more of the same thing.... not to mention the less and less storage place at home....  luckily these are just little buttons... not going to take up much space...  hmm, maybe i need to quickly finish up the fruit jam so that i can free up an extra glass jar for these little goodies...

3 comments:

Ciyou said...

Gosh~~ u have beautiful buttons. I love the brown wooden buttons. I do collect more and more buttons and I store them on cookie bottle and it is quite full now.

aileen :: motu said...

maybe we should mail exchange to swap our buttons! ^_^

Ciyou said...

Cool~~ Find one day I snaps my buttons and let you see~~