Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Comfort food


... i need to stock up such food in the office,
cos i can see nothing but non-stop work, hecticness, crazy and angry people at work for at least this whole month.
i will need happy things and comfort food to boost my energy level and mood.
and i miss my mocha from cova..... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............
i didn't have any so far this week....  and i didn't even have lunch today...
i just really got to step out and get my mocha tomorrow before i also become crazy and angry.
zzzzzzzzzzzzz  and i am really tired now.... goodnight 
(can the sleep bugs bite me tonight so that i don't need to go to work tomorrow?  just kidding... can't leave my colleague with all the @#*$&^*).

4 comments:

sabe said...

can u have some sleep? work is not everything in your life!

Ciyou said...

Looks yummy~~

I love your pictures you take, which camera you use?? Or any photoshop effects??

Its looks like those magazine photography

Anonymous said...

oh no...do you need help with lunch?? i can come and buy you lunch and coffee...

joanna

aileen :: motu said...

to sabe: can you save me by hiring me plzzzzzzzzzz?

to ciyou: thx ^_^ i am just using a canon ixus 850is.. and i do use photoshop to adjust the brightness and color density every now and then...

to joanna: thx so much for the warm thought! your thought already brightens my day.... many many thx. and pls don't walk all the way over... it's to hot nowadays. don't make me worry over you....