Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A two years old's birthday wish

... mama, please don't distract people's attention... cos i am the center of attraction today.  please blur your face.
... brownie the poopoo moving closer to the table... he is sniffing... he smells sweet...
ooo... the poopoos smell so good...
... how i love to bury my head into the poopoos!
and to squeeze them real tight!!

sugar the poopoo's birthday present...  which is the same as brownie the poopoo's, but in a different color.
brownie's in blue and sugar's in pink.
... who got a heart-shaped mouth????
though i was planning to get a macaroon as the birthday cake... in the end, as you can tell, no macaroon, but a raspberry flavored lammington, because...
... the vanilla flavored macaroon has turned into a stone!!  i guess it was not able to adapt to the winter weather in the cave where other beings such as butter, jam and cold-cuts reside...  luckily, i got the lammington also (i wasn't planning to have a backup, it was more because i was greedy!)... else, there will be no cake tonight...

sugar wearing the "birthday poo's crown", making her birthday wish:
* i will become a good girl and not be picky about my meals... so that dad & mom won't be scratching their heads, trying different ways to feed me everyday
* i wish my hair will not grow as fast... so that dad & mom won't have to spend a fortune on me
* i wish to learn how to take a shower by myself...  so that dad & mom won't have to fight over whose turn it is to bathe me
* i wish to learn how to clip my own nails... so that dad & mom won't need to struggle to keep me down while trying to give me the weekly manicure
* i wish to learn how to brush my own hair... so that mom won't have to spend her precious time trying to comb thru my hair which takes at least half an hour and dad won't have to run around the house to pick up the balls of hair
* i wish gor gor will be a good boy too...
* and last but not the least, i wish i will stay healthy (hmm and gor gor too)....  so that dad & mom won't need to worry over me (us)
* aiya, i forgot one more wish, i wish to have a sister/brother soon...  i personally prefer grey color....

3 comments:

kaekae said...

happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to sugar...
happy birthday to you!!!

love, kaekae...
(but i'm still scare of sugar gar)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to sugar!! yay!!

i hope all his wishes (which look more like mommy's wishes) come true!! ^^

joanna
www.candlelight.hk/blog

aileen :: motu said...

sugar said "thx thx beautiful aunties. where are my gifts?"
motu said "excuse me, sorry, sugar is very mo-lai-meow".