Monday, August 4, 2008

Things to be happy about...

... mommy said porpor likes the songs in my play list
... mommy would like to listen to my collection at home
... mommy said she would love to take porpor to the park together
... somotu's friend said, "each polaroid pic is unique as it cannot be reproduced. it doesn't matter whether the image doesn't turn out to be what you expected.  you should still treasure it."... with that, i am not going to be shy about using the films.
... and therefore i have used up two boxes of polaroid film (already!!)
... my order has just arrived
... i can still fit into that skirt
... i didn't spill the coffee from my fave coffee place
... have finished all the laundry before helper comes tomorrow
... i tidied up my closet, finally... no more wrinkled tops and no more cannot-be-found pieces
... i re-arranged the space for all the fabrics, laces, buttons, threads, etc... very tidy now
... i have put away all my zakka, knitting, etc books into a box.  no more books lying around the table now
... "she" is away for three weeks (hohoho...)
... the poopoos are turning into hairy zombies.  i think it warrants for a beauty day at the grooming place (please approve, somotu)
... got confirmation that there are more doggies living in this complex than we thought.  we are not alone!

5 comments:

~米雪~ said...

... i tidied up my closet, finally... no more wrinkled tops and no more cannot-be-found pieces <-- i laughed when i saw these few lines... it reminds me my closet... huh... XD!!!

Anonymous said...

so many things to celebrate for!! especially the mommy's appreciation of your music!! you're so lucky!!

joanna
www.candlelight.hk/blog

aileen :: motu said...

haha... and let's see how long the tidiest can last in my closet!!!

yes yes... can't wait to make her listen to "the cure" together! hahaha...

kaekae said...

motu... when you said tidy up the closet...

i... i also need to spare a weekend to pack my winter clothes and dig out the summer ones...

you know kae la... this is the semi annual BIG project...

aileen :: motu said...

hurry up la kae.... or else just leave them cos soon it will be winter again!!