Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Paris again...

.. then we started talking about our annual trip for this year... 
which reminded me of our last annual trip: paris.  
it was a very very good trip and we both fell in love with paris.
.. of the many things and places i wanted to try and visit, riding a carousel in paris was one of my top "most wanted" item...  i rode twice!  (though there wasn't a good shot of that... either my horse has already turned to the other side or only my back, my leg was captured... but that's alright, those moments are pictured in my mind.)
(taken by somotu)
... my confused look... at the metro...
... my long hair then... i sort of miss my long hair...
(taken by somotu)
... strolling in the park right before sunset, on a late afternoon...
(taken by somotu)
... talking to two ducklings outside louvre...
and see how i was trying to make a connection with them by holding my hands in a similar position as their wings...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun!!

you look good in long hair or short!!

so what's the plan for this year's trip?

joanna
www.candlelight.hk/blog

aileen :: motu said...

thx joanna..
.. we are thinking of barcelona... but everything when i think of leaving the poopoos behind.. i feel a lump in my throat....

betbet said...

motu, i've got the travel guide from U Magazine, barcelona, london and berlin (i've missed the paris issue).. if you want any of them, let me know... i also want to goto europe ar... saw another friend in FB just went with family... very nice...

aileen :: motu said...

thx betbet! i may need to borrow them from you. which part of europe did you friend go?