Sunday, June 29, 2008


this is as old as our marriage:: bought it during our honeymoon in honolulu. and yes, it is still going, going and going.  am amazed with how long it can last as i use it almost every day since i got it.  ah!  and it just came back to my memory that back then, this brand hasn't arrived in hk.  and how i got to know about it was because the lady who did my makeup on my big day used it on my cheeks.  i fell for it instantly...  and was very happy to come across it in honolulu.  i am thinking... perhaps i should keep the box even when it is finally used up cos it reminds me of those special moments....

5 comments:

kaekae said...

then this is really value for money wor!!!

sabe said...

is this available in hk now since we have benefit in hk?

betbet said...

sabe, it's available at Benefit counters, i've used this Dandelion before la....

aileen :: motu said...

yes, now in HK... are you still using it baybay?

betbet said...

no la, still using Lola....but this Dandelion is good, color suit my skin