Monday, June 23, 2008

i am extremely exhausted today...  i have used up all my energy and brain cells to make a big decision.  wasn't able to think, sit, work, talk, eat properly until just couple of hours ago...  not sure whether it is the right decision or not, but i definitely feel very relieved now.  so relieved that i wanted to spend some money (scary...).  luckily as it was already kinda late when i got home, the only type of stores still opened was the convenient stores.  so i let go of my self-control and bought a bag full of chips and candies.  am munching on them right now... as usual, "will start the diet tomorrow."  haha.

thoughts: i feel that in life, there are always those kind of decisions that i cannot fall back on someone else to help me with deciding.  i am really left on my own because no one else would ever be as close to the situation as myself or as clear about the circumstances as myself... and besides too many ppl giving too many different opinions and suggestions are, to me, just too overwhelming.  do you feel the same?  what do you do at times like these?

5 comments:

bet said...

motu, are you OK? hope you're feeling better after the big decision.

Anonymous said...

hm...i can only guess what is is...whatever your decision is, i stand by it!! i think you are very "lek lui" to be enduring for so long...

oh i do that too...just let myself shop like crazy...hahhaa...but i spend $$$ online and it's too convenient...~~

joanna
www.candlelight.hk/blog

aileen :: motu said...

bet: am okok.. will tell you in email. tks tks.

joanna: yes i think you have guessed right and i have decided to STAY.... after all the trouble, i am staying... i can't believe myself either... i know! online shopping is so convenient (too convenient) and very scary and dangerous! just one click!!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you have made the decision. Don't forget, I am always by your side no matter how and what is the situation. Please talk to me whenever you feel comfortable.

aileen :: motu said...

thanks mom... xoxo